Contract Category: Disaster Mitigation
Contract Number: 14/029JN-06
Initial Award Date: September 16, 2014
1st Renewal Start Date: September 16, 2015
2nd Renewal Start Date: September 16, 2016
Current Expiration Date: September 15, 2017
Renewals Remaining: 2
CP Contract Manager:
Contract Partner: Power Vac America, Inc
Contract Partner Web Site:
Approved Market Area:
AL, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX
APPROVED PRODUCT OR SERVICE:
ABOUT THIS PARTNER:
Power Vac America has over 20 years experience in the air duct cleaning and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems cleaning business, serving commercial, industrial, healthcare, institutional and marine facilities. Our Certifications are:
- Certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA);
- Member of Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA);
- Licensed air conditioning contractor (as required by the state of Texas) for proper cleaning of ductwork (TACLA 28012E);
- Senior management maintains ASCS certification from NADCA;
- Power Vac America retains one U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Green Associate on staff;
- Member of ISNetworld only awarded to those who meet the highest safety standards. Requires rigorous safety testing & screening to be eligible;
- Received the NADCA safety award every year since 1985 one of only a few in the entire United States to achieve this goal;
- All workers are back ground checked, drug tested, and maintain their Basic Plus safety training and TWIC cards;
All services are performed in accordance to the National Air Duct Cleaners Associations (NADCA) ACR 2013 standards.
- Cleaning includes: interior of the air handler, coils, blower, blower assembly, drain pans, return ductwork, supply ductwork, exhaust ductwork, VAV and mixing boxes.
- Robotic inspection and cleaning with video and photographic documentation.
- Duct sealing to reduce duct leakage and improve energy savings.
- Duct resurfacing/coating to help prevent growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Quality Assurance: We warranty our workmanship for one year.
To see contract information details, please login.
If you are a Member
, please login here