Contract Category: Disaster Mitigation
Contract Number: 14/029JN-06
Initial Award Date: September 16, 2014
1st Renewal Start Date: September 16, 2015
2nd Renewal Start Date: September 16, 2016
Current Expiration Date: September 15, 2017
Renewals Remaining: 2
CP Contract Manager:
Contract Partner: Power Vac America, Inc
Contract Partner Web Site:
Approved Market Area:
AL, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX
APPROVED PRODUCT OR SERVICE:
ABOUT THIS PARTNER:
Power Vac America has over 20 years� experience in the air duct cleaning and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems cleaning business, serving commercial, industrial, healthcare, institutional and marine facilities. Our Certifications are:
- Certified member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA);
- Member of Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA);
- Licensed air conditioning contractor (as required by the state of Texas) for proper cleaning of ductwork (TACLA 28012E);
- Senior management maintains ASCS certification from NADCA;
- Power Vac America retains one U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) LEED Green Associate on staff;
- Member of ISNetworld�only awarded to those who meet the highest safety standards.� Requires rigorous safety testing & screening to be eligible;
- Received the NADCA safety award every year since 1985�one of only a few in the entire United States to achieve this goal;
- All workers are back ground checked, drug tested, and maintain their Basic Plus safety training and TWIC cards;
All services are performed in accordance to the National Air Duct Cleaners Associations (NADCA) ACR 2013 standards.
- Cleaning includes: interior of the air handler, coils, blower, blower assembly, drain pans, return ductwork, supply ductwork, exhaust ductwork, VAV and mixing boxes.
- Robotic inspection and cleaning with video and photographic documentation.
- Duct sealing to reduce duct leakage and improve energy savings.
- Duct resurfacing/coating to help prevent growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Quality Assurance:� We warranty our workmanship for one year. �
To see contract information details, please login.
If you are a Member
, please login here