Contract Category: Technology Products and Services
Contract Number: 17/026KH-10
Initial Award Date: June 20, 2017
1st Renewal Start Date: June 20, 2018
2nd Renewal Start Date: June 20, 2019
3rd Renewal Start Date: June 20, 2020
Current Expiration Date: June 19, 2021
Renewal Options Remaining: 1
CP Contract Manager:
Contract Partner: Xerox Business Solutions Southwest (fka Dahill)
Contract Partner Web Site:
Approved Market Area: National
APPROVED PRODUCT OR SERVICE:
Technology Products and Services, Copiers and Printers Digital Duplicators Printing and Copying Services Document Management Hardware and Software
HUB Status: No
MWBE Status: No
SBE Status: No
ABOUT THIS PARTNER:
Real business is not limited to the workplace.
There has never been a better time to consider Xerox Business Solutions Southwest for your document solutions. We are a technology partner with a long term strategy to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
With our product and solution experts, professional service team, expert local billing department and tenured account management team, Xerox Business Solutions Southwest is the number one solution.
Headquartered in San Antonio, we proudly serve all of Texas and Oklahoma. For over 25 years, we have provided superior document management hardware and software solutions to businesses throughout the Southwest.
Xerox Business Solutions Southwest is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a Fortune 500 company that invented the photocopier and pioneered this industry. It’s a combination that provides your business with the substance and credibility of a worldwide corporation with the trustworthiness and reliability of a locally-owned company.
Our local autonomy and leadership enable us to be your single-source solution for every facet of document imaging.
Why Choose Us:
- We are the largest office technology company in the Southwest
- Offices across the Southwest (San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston, and Oklahoma City) and a mobile sales force that covers Texas and Oklahoma – your account representative is never far away.
- As a Xerox Company, Xerox Business Solutions Southwest can provide unsurpassed nationwide service. We centrally manage fleet reporting, escalation procedures, coverage and guaranteed rates.
- Our local management staff is empowered by our company president to make crucial decisions to better serve our customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Each branch office is equipped with on-site parts and supplies, providing faster access and greater resources to our service technicians.
- Our staff understands the regional dynamics that impact our customers differently. We have the ability to make decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- We provide local billing that customize invoices, answer questions and resolve issues to provide a better customer experience.
- We are the leader in the transition for new hardware and software trends. We deliver solutions addressing a broad range of document requirements to our customers. We are setting new standards for workflow solutions.
- We treat our customers as long term business partners. Quarterly Business Review meetings ensure that we are performing to the highest standards and level of support.
To see contract information details, please login.
If you are a Member
, please login here