We get it.
You’ve decided that working with FEMA for your disaster recovery is just not worth the hassle.
- But do you worry that you’re leaving valuable funding on the table by not seeking FEMA reimbursement?
- What would your community think if they found out your organization missed out on significant funding reimbursement from FEMA because it was not pursued?
- What if the disaster your organization experiences is so catastrophic you have no choice but to work with FEMA?
Every year the OIG recommends that FEMA take back millions of dollars that have been awarded to Public Assistance (PA) Grant recipients because of mistakes in procurement and contracting. Over 80 percent of the public assistance funding awarded to applicants is related to goods and services that have to be purchased. To keep those funds, all those procurement activities must meet FEMA’s guidelines to remain eligible for reimbursement.
By activating a proactive strategy for emergency procurement preparedness, the procurement team can calm the fears their organization has about missing out on FEMA funding and prepare the way for maximizing both physical and financial recovery.
During our time together we’ll cover:
- FEMA’s Top 10 Procurement Under Grants Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Understanding How Purchasing Cooperatives Fit Into the Overall Recovery Strategy
- All the ways Choice Partners Contract Are FEMA-friendly
- Disaster Recovery-Related Services Available Through Choice Partners
Don’t have FOMO! Join us on Tuesday,
June 23, 2020 from 10 a.m. to Noon (CST)